The ALC Tangier is glad to offer a great collection of new books (readers) in different levels and genres.
- What readers do we offer?
Visit our online catalog https://goo.gl/iaBDm8
- How can you check out a book?
- Ask any administrator for the book-shelves key and go down stairs to our small library.
- Choose the books you like and then go to the front office or the computer lab.
- Show your card to the administrator.
- The administrator will sign you up and check out your books.
- How many books can you check out and for how long?
Two books for two weeks. But you can renew your books for another week (just ask an administrator).
For any questions, contact the librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reading starts TODAY with the ALC Tangier!!
We also have a computer lab for students to access English language resources online.
There is free WiFi throughout the center.